Hey friend! Be sure to bookmark this page so you can easily grab the Zoom link for all of our live sessions plus have all the important info in one handy spot!
Zoom Link for the live sessions
ALL Live sessions will be at 6:00 PM Mountain Standard Time.
Time Zone Conversion:
- 8:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
- 5:00 PM Pacific Standard Time
Other important information
1) Be sure to join the Facebook group! This is where you will be able to watch the live session replays if you can’t make it live!
2) Did you download the workbook? Be sure to keep this close this week! You’ll be able to submit your work on Friday and I’ll be giving feedback to those who submit their completed work (for as many students as time allows)!
3) Note on the live replays: these will only be available to watch for a limited time! You have until Sunday, April 24th to watch the replays in the Facebook group. The next day on Monday the group will be archived and no longer available to be accessed.
Schedule for the week
Thursday → Talking about Stats (GPA & MCAT)
(April 14th at 6:00 PM MST)
- Is my GPA good enough?
- How do you calculate your cumulative and science GPA?
- Are you on track to have all the necessary pre-reqs
- How the MCAT fits in with the application timeline
- How to track your progress & know if you’re on track or not
Friday → Extra-Curriculars & Letters of Recommendation
(April 15th at 6:00 PM MST)
- What is the best clinical experience?
- Are my extra-curricular activities good enough?
- How do you share your unique story without sounding cliche?
- How do I go about getting LORs/who should I ask?
- What if the person I asked hasn’t responded?
Sunday → Planning a Roadmap
(April 17th at 6:00 PM MST)
This will be the most fun day! You’ll be able to submit the work you’ve been doing all week and I will 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 give you feedback and advice on what to focus on between now and when you’re ready to apply! Also:
- The cost breakdown of applying to medical school
- Other parts of the application that are easy to overlook (but are VERY important to know about!)