- 5 Step Checklist – 5 steps to getting your secondary applications organized
- Daily Goals – A page to write down a small daily goal everyday for the next month!
- School List – Write down all the schools you’ve received an application from so far
- Individual School Page – A place to write down each school’s essay prompts, goal date to submit & mission statement
- Brainstorm – For each essay you can write down the prompt, a relevant story you want to write about, and outline
- Bonus Checklist – A list of things most med schools ask for to consider your secondary application complete
This is an instant download and nothing will be shipped to your home.